Registration and Admission
When you come to the hospital for an out-patient procedure such as laboratory work or an x-ray, to make arrangements for same-day surgery, or to be admitted your first stop will be to register. One of our professional registration staff members – located just off the main lobby in private offices – will enter your pertinent information into the hospital computer system or update that information if you are a returning patient. You will also be asked to sign several necessary forms.
Each time you come to the hospital for services, please bring the following:
- Your doctor’s order for the test or procedure you need, or your admission orders.
- Driver’s license or other photo ID.
- Your medical insurance cards (we’ll need to verify/update this information each time you visit the hospital and possibly obtain “pre-certification” for services).
- A check or credit card for co-pay or other charges not covered by the your insurance.
- A parent or guardian if under the age of 18.
For more information about registration and admission, call the department supervisor, Kacy Spruell, at 970-564-2127.
When you are admitted to the hospital
What to bring with you:
Your advanced directive; current medication and allergy lists; personal items such as your toothbrush, deodorant, and shampoo; glasses, hearing aid, and/or dentures; robe and slippers; comfortable change of clothes; books, magazines, and hobby items such as crossword puzzles or needlework; your personal phone/address book.
What to leave at home:
Medications (bring just the list, please); large amounts of cash; credit cards; jewelry or other valuables; electrical appliances such as your hair dryer or razor; computers and/or PDA.