Southwest Health System
Request for Proposals (RFP)
General Contracting Services
The Southwest Health System and the Montezuma County Hospital District are soliciting for General Contracting services for a series of infrastructure projects at the Southwest Memorial Hospital. The project scope includes the replacement of a 15,600cfm roof mounted air handling unit and a 9,310cfm make up air unit and replacing existing fluorescent lighting in the Hospital with LED lights. The best value proposal as determined by the owner based on a multitude of factors will be awarded. Among the evaluation factors used by the owner are all the factors in the Colorado Integrated Project Delivery method outlined in Section 24-93-106 of the Colorado Revised Statutes, as well as the factors outlined in this request.
Montezuma County Hospital District
Southwest Memorial Hospital – 2021 Infrastructure Upgrades
1311 N. Mildred Road
Cortez, CO 81321
Qualified General Contractors will have experience with the following:
- Knowledge and experience completing projects of this type.
- Knowledge and experience completing projects in rural/remote communities.
- Knowledge and experience with infrastructure work in hospitals that must remain operational during construction.
A mandatory site walk for all interested parties is scheduled for December 1, 2020 at 10:00 am. Interested parties should meet at the Emergency Medical Services Building on the north side of the hospital campus.
The following schedule will be used for the General Contractor selection process:
- RFP Issued: 11/18/2020
- Pre-Bid Walk: 12/1/2020 10:00 AM (MDT)
- Questions Due: 12/4/2020 3:00 PM (MDT)
- Answers Provided by: 12/8/2020
- Proposal Due: 12/21/2020 12:00 NOON (MST)
- Interview Date: TBD if needed (week of 1/4/2021)
- General Contractor is selected & notified: Week of 1/11/2021
For questions and to request the formal RFP and Construction Documents, please contact:
Mark Hageman, Davis Partnership Architects
Telephone: 303 861-8555