Southwest Health System
Hospital Patient Portal Information
Southwest Health System, Inc. uses Cerner Health to provide a secure Patient Portal for you to have 24/7 access to your Hospital medical records. Please provide your email to the registration team when you arrive at Southwest Memorial Hospital. An email will be sent to you with login instructions after your discharge from SHS. Once you create your profile from the login instructions sent via email, click this link Patient Portal to login your profile. Email email@example.com if you require help.
The Hospital Patient Portal is a free online tool that gives you the ability to take charge of your health! Benefits include:
- Manage your health care or the care of a loved one
- Ability to view and print your medical records from Southwest Memorial Hospital visits to review with your primary care provider to discuss best treatment options
- List of medications received during hospital treatment and dosages
- List of procedures performed at Southwest Memorial Hospital
- Home care instructions
- Educational information on your condition
- Lab Results after 36 hours of your visit
- Your health profile (based on past history provided to medical staff during registration or while under their care)
Please make sure you provide your email address to registration or your discharge planner during your hospital so they can send you an invitation. If you did not provide an email address during a past visit, you can contact them directly to receive a new invitation at firstname.lastname@example.org .