Our social worker can help when stress, worry or emotional concerns about physical or other life problems interfere with a someone’s daily life.
Through interactions with the entire healthcare team, social services professionals at Southwest Medical Group identify patients with potential needs and provide them with support and information about community resources that are available to help individuals maintain safe, independent lifestyles.
- Mental and Behavioral Health Consultations
- Interventions and follow up
- Crisis Support
- Care Coordination and Advocacy
- Help with resources and referrals to external agencies
- Work with depression, grief, anxiety, stress,
- Help with social/emotional concerns, insomnia, goal-setting
- Assist with mental health challenges associated with chronic illness and pain
Montezuma County agencies offer a wide array of social service programs for the community. Click here for a listing of additional local resources.