Staci Cost, PT, DPT, MHSc, PT, MTC, OCS
Physical Therapist in Cortez, Colorado
Staci Cost PT, DPT, MHSc, PT, MTC, OCS, is a full- time physical therapist who provides inpatient and outpatient therapy services at Southwest Health System on the Mildred Road campus.
Staci received a Doctorate in Physical Therapy through Regis University, she received her Bachelor’s degree in Health Science with a certificate in Physical Therapy from California State University, Northridge in 1995 and a Masters in Health Science in 2006 from the University of St. Augustine, Florida.
Staci completed her manual therapy certification (MTC) from the University of St. Augustine, Florida in 2000. She is a Board Certified Clinical Specialist in Orthopedic Physical Therapy by the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties. Staci is Pilates Certified and specializes in spinal disorders, chronic pathologies, and sports injuries.
Professional membership includes an APTA member since 1993.
On a personal note Staci is a native to Colorado, enjoys skiing and soccer in her spare time and most of all spending time with her husband Paul, their daughter Samantha and son Nicholas.
Staci Cost, PT, DPT, MHSc, PT, MTC, OCS, treats/performs the following:
- Chronic pain
- Back and neck injuries
- Shoulder and ankle and pain
- Rehabilitative Pilates (certified)
- Women’s health issues: pelvic health, pelvic pain, incontinence, pregnancy pain, plantar fasciitis. A person may be referred to pelvic floor physical therapy to treat incontinence, difficulty with urination or bowel movements, constipation, chronic pelvic pain, and painful intercourse.Women may see a pelvic floor physical therapist for treatment of vaginismus or endometriosis.
- Dry needling (highest certification)
- Manual therapy certified
- Vestibular rehabilitation for dizziness and imbalance/vertigo
- Neuromuscular re-education for chronic pain or to relearn movement
- Preoperative physical therapy
- And more….
To make an appointment or referral, please contact the Rehabilitation Department at 970.564.2460.
For help talking to your doctor: