Walk-In Care Clinic Conveniently Located
The Walk-In Hours are:
- 8am-8pm Monday-Friday and Saturday from 8am-4pm
- Phone number will remain the same: 970-564-1037
- Located at: 1413 N. Mildred Road, Cortez, CO 81321
The Walk-In Care clinic is under the medical direction of Dr. Jason Eversole.
Lane Shepard, PA-C, Robert Benjamin, PA-C and Pero Komozec, MD also provide medical care at the Walk-In Care clinic.
Typical Walk-In visits include:
- Back & joint pain
- Smoke inhalation
- Slips & falls
- Minor head injury without loss of consciousness
- Colds, cough, flu, sinus infection
- Minor cuts & burns
- Sprains & strains
About Southwest Health System
Southwest Health System operates Southwest Medical Group in Montezuma County as well as Southwest Memorial Hospital. SHS is a private, not-for-profit corporation operating under all guidelines and regulations for non-profits. For more information visit swhealth.org/whereforcare.