* Provides confidential support for victims of domestic violence. ( Spanish- speaking advocates available)
* Provides crisis intervention and referrals to local services and shelters for men, women, and children who are experiencing or have experienced domestic violence/abuse, or suspect that someone they know is experiencing domestic abuse. (Spanish-speaking advocates available in 150 other languages. TDD number available for hearing impaired)
Rape Intervention Team
* Sexual Assault Services Organization, originally known as the Rape Intervention Team Provides assistance for sexual assault victims. To this day, SASO continues offering a 24-hour confidential hotline, prevention programs (Kindergarten through College), outreach to vulnerable populations, and support groups for victims of sexual assault. (Spanish-speaking advocates available)
* Serves victims of domestic violence, including children, adult victims of sexual assault, and adult survivors of sexual abuse.
National Domestic Violence Hotline
National Sexual Assault Hotline:
*24-hour hotline for anyone to anonymously report anything that concerns or threatens you, your friends, family, or community.
* Provides crisis intervention and travel assistance to runaways. Provides information and referral to shelters nationwide. Relays messages to, or arranges conference calls with parents, at the child’s request.
* Provides counseling and referrals to local drug treatment centers, shelters, and services. Responds to youth dealing with pregnancy, molestation, suicide, and child abuse. You can get free help now: Text CONNECT to 741741 in the United States.
* Humanistic Mental Health Foundation provides 24-hour ” hope line” and hospital referrals. Dedicated to sharing the message that suicide is not the answer and help is always available. We can all help prevent suicide. The Lifeline provides 24/7, free and confidential support for people in distress, prevention and crisis resources for you or your loved ones, and best practices for professionals.
Family Support Services
Family Support Program
* Case managers assist families with resolving family crises as well as with daily living, and help in developing family plans and budgets. Referrals to local agencies are provided. Home visits are also conducted.
* More information and a complete listing of programs offered through Pinon Project.
* Family Support Services: Assistance and funding to families with children with developmental delays or disabilities with the goal of keeping the individual with disabilities living in the family home.
* For more information contact Community Connections, Inc.
Colorado AIDs Project
Location: 2490 West 26th Avenue, Bldg A, Suite 300 Denver, CO 80204
Mailing Address: PO Box 48120 Denver, CO 80204
*Improves lives affected by HIV and AIDs, and works to prevent infection. Services are provided to achieve the highest quality of life possible.
Home Health Services:
Location: 1114 North 1st Street Grand Junction, CO 81501
Home health service specializing in serving Energy Workers with the Department of Labor. Delivers personalized health care services to patients and families. The level of and duration of care is outlined by the primary physician.
- Private Pay
Substance Abuse Services:
* 12-step recovery program for alcoholics providing fellowship and support to members through sharing experiences, strength, and hope in order to solve their common problems.
Find Colorado drug rehabs in cities near you.