Medical Staff Services
For Medical Staff
The Medical Staff Services Department of Southwest Health System is responsible for administrative functions of the medical staff, as well as support for the medical and allied health staff. The department provides physicians with a wide variety of services including:
- Credentialing new members for the medical staff and allied health professional staff. For credentialing please email email@example.com.
- Providing support for medical staff meetings.
- Assuring compliance for credentialing standards mandated by the federal government, state government, and regulatory agencies such as DNV Healthcare, and the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA).
- Providing clinically relevant Continuing Medical Education opportunities for physicians and allied staff.
- Assisting in physician recruitment.
Medical Staff Services:
Deborah Herman, Medical Staff Services Director
Phone: (970) 564-2151
Fax: (970) 564-2155
Any locum, staffing agencies, recruitment agencies, please forward the following to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Healthcare professionals
- Documents and Forms
- Code of Conduct
- Bylaws, Rules, Regs
- Closed staff: PEARL (contracted)
- Education: HealthStream’s Continuing Education
- Rules, regs
- Forms for onboarding
- Add links
(Uploads located here)